U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA).
September 19, 2018
Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm.
September 19, 2018 3:00pm-4:00pm PST
The U.S. Commercial Service San Jose office serves as the Silicon Valley location for the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA).
ITA is the lead federal government agency supporting American companies’ competitiveness and growth in global markets. The agency has offices throughout the U.S and across the globe at U.S. embassies and consulates. ITA strengthens the competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and investment, and ensures fair trade through the rigorous enforcement of our trade laws and agreements. The U.S. Commercial Service San Jose office works with local firms by providing a full suite of country-specific export promotion services including customized trade counseling, information on global market trends and analyses, guidance on addressing trade barriers/market access issues, promotion of U.S. products and services overseas, insight on export compliance and trade financing, and more.
ITA has worked in collaboration with AUVSI for several years, most notably at the annual XPONENTIAL conference. The upcoming September 19th webinar will provide an introduction to the export promotion programs of the International Trade Administration, with highlights on resources available to AUVSI members.
- Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
- Gain market insight on geopolitical and economic issues affecting the business of Silicon Valley.
- Intro of U.S. Commercial Service, overview of operations and services
- Prior work with AUVSI nationally, including annual conference
- Upcoming U.S. Commercial Service events of interest to AUVSI members